Saturday, September 27, 2008

An Interview with the Non-Knitting Spousal Equivalent

Chicago Sarah posted her interview with Hubby so I will follow suit and do an interview with Lehu who is most certainly not a knitter -- or even any kind of crafter. I didn't let Lehu look at Sarah's hubby's answers before this interview began.

Me: What is your favorite thing about my knitting?

Lehu: Umm, my favorite thing...hmm. Gives you something to do on our long drives?

Me: What is your least favorite thing about my knitting?

Lehu: The money.

Me: What is something I have knitted, that you recall as good?

Lehu: Everything!

Me: Do you think knitters have an expensive hobby?

Lehu: Not any more than other people's hobbies.

Me: Do you have any hobbies?

Lehu: Um, sure.

Me.: Like what?

Lehu: music, build computers, I was going to talk about my collections you don't like...I'm a Cubs fanatic.

Me: Comparing hobbies, who spends more?

Lehu: Totally me, with the Cubs games.

Me: Do you have a stash of any kind?

Lehu:Oh my gosh, yeah, I've got one.

Me: Of what?

Lehu: TV guide, Cubs collectibles, DVDs...

Me: Anything else?

Lehu: Music CDs and oh yeah, computer parts. (Later she adds, you better put computer parts as my number one because it is my biggest stash.)

Me: Have I ever embarrassed you, knitting in public?

Lehu: Nah.

Me: Do you know my favorite kind of yarn?

Lehu: No.

Me: Can you name another knitting blog?

Lehu: No.

Me: Do you mind my wanting to stop at knit shops wherever we go?

Lehu: No.

Me: Do you understand the importance of a swatch?

Lehu: No.

Me: Do you read Not-so Cynical Knitting Gal?

Lehu: Yes!

Me: Have you ever left a comment?

Lehu: No.

Me: Do you think the house would be cleaner if I didn't knit?

Lehu: No. (Laughs hysterically)

Me: Anything you'd like to add?

Lehu: Yeah, this is so much better than the dollhouse craze.

8 comments:

  1. Awww, gotta love a partner like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lehu's answers. "Better than the dollhouse craze" really made me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahahaha... you have to have Lehu as your guest more often...

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I loved the "Laughs hysterically" at the one about cleaning! :)
    Mine wouldn't be either! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. er, Lehu. I was thinking about that today...she looks more like a Lehu too :)

    I particularly like the cleaner house part.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so great. I'm gonna do it with Alex. I'm adding a question though--"can you recall a project gone dreadfully wrong?" which should elicit some funny response.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Number 1 - Can we clone Lehu?

    Number 2 - Excellent responses!

    Number 3 - I wish I had someone to ask these of but in time. The Waltz is a LONG dance.....

    and I totally agree with Roe...more guest appearances bt Lehu!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Please be sure to register an email address when you leave your comment so I can respond to your comment (which I love to do).

Happy knitting.