Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Secret of The Frog Pond

Once upon a time was a Fearless Knitter
Whose newest project had her heart all a flitter

She's knit and unknit and totally frogged
But reading a chart isn't as hard as she thought

The KnitPicks Shadow in merino Sunset
Is proving to be a really good bet


Sorry, I couldn't help myself. I think I have a roll going on the Secret of the Stole ii. I'm learning to read a chart, which reminds me of doing counted cross stitch. I need to practice a great deal of patience. I am finding that the knit knit knit of the Sonnet is helpful as a balance for me.

Back to it, then.

ckg

5 comments:

  1. Totally with you there
    loving the SOTSii but boy is it taxing me!!!!
    Love the poem by the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poem is Fab! Where are the obligatory pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!! Photos to follow this evening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good...once I found out I needed to follow a chart lace knitting lost a LOT of charm for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, love it, love it! Your stole(s) are coming along nicely...

    Ready for tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Please be sure to register an email address when you leave your comment so I can respond to your comment (which I love to do).

Happy knitting.