Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving Thursday

The SITM Swap has encouraged this post, but I'm a big fan of paying attention to what I am thankful for (as you know)...

Here are 10 things I am thankful for, and photos to boot!

1. Lehu - this photo was taken in Florida, near Ft. Myers. Notice the Mangroves behind us...



2. Fond Memories of childhood (I'm the one with the patriotic sundress...my eyes are closed because I'm imagining the future filled with knitting and fabulous fiber).


3. Three little kitties (the black one was my boy Tux, we loved him so much).




4. My girl, Gracie.



5. My first niece...she'll be 5 in April!!



6. My second niece, she'll be 3 in January...


7. Beautiful, inspiring tile floors (this one is from a cafe in Mazatlan, Mexico).


8. Baby Birdie


9. Gardening


10. My Mom...isn't she pretty? The baby is my sister who is now 36. Mom was 28 in this photo.


What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous pics! Love the vintage ones ;) Like you, I'm thankful for family, friends, furry ones, and fiber (natch).

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an inspirational post. I love the old pictures. I might have to borrow that idea for a later post.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Please be sure to register an email address when you leave your comment so I can respond to your comment (which I love to do).

Happy knitting.