Friday, November 2, 2007

It is Friday People


I really love to drink coffee. Especially on these chilly (love them) mornings. Trouble is that I can never seem to get the proportions quite right on the water to coffee ratio. Today turned out more like espresso so I made an upside down latte (milk first, much much better imho). It is great! I'm drinking it from my extra large size mug with the Chicago skyline on it.

I really have been knitting, just haven't taken the time to get the pictures off the camera, on the computer and into the blog. Forgive me, please.

Today's photo may seem a little random. It is one of the windows in our living room, one of the major reasons I fell in love with this house back in 2000 (we closed in April 2000).

5 comments:

  1. I love these kind of windows. They are so romantic. Are all the windows like this?

    HAPPY FRIDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just two in the living room, they match each other.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful :) I love homes with character.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a beautiful window. So is your dog.

    I make terrible coffee too. I don't know why since I can cook and bake pretty well. Coffee still eludes me though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Please be sure to register an email address when you leave your comment so I can respond to your comment (which I love to do).

Happy knitting.