Thursday, April 26, 2007

Sleep Study or How to Sleep Without Really Trying


Honestly, I have no idea how they studied my sleep last night. With all those electrodes and wires I had trouble turning from my back to my side and ended up losing the ones on my legs.

In the morning I had to fill out a Post Sleep Questionnaire.

How long did it take you to fall asleep? I wrote 2-3 hours. It felt more like 6, but I just had no concept of time. None.

How does this compare to your sleeping at home? Much longer than usual.

How long did you feel like you slept? I, again, wrote 2-3 hours. It felt more like 1.

How does this compare to your sleeping at home? Much shorter than usual.

How did you feel when you woke up this morning? Very sleepy and tired.

Study that!

Well, I hope that they got enough data to help with future sleeping.

I'm going to take a nap now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Please be sure to register an email address when you leave your comment so I can respond to your comment (which I love to do).

Happy knitting.