Thursday, April 26, 2007

Moebius Living


I just watched the Moebius Knitting episode of Knitty Gritty on my Tivo. Amazing that the first time I saw that I thought, "there's no way I would ever be able to try that." Tonight I thought, "hey, that might be kind of cool...I could actually use that idea as a collar for a sweater or something." I have advanced. I want to thank S, G, and M my little knitting group. Our friendship and knitship has really kept me moving forward with my knitting interests and skills.

I had lunch at my fave, Chipotle, with one of my favorite people...she has the initial M also, so I'll call her MM. Knitty M will - from here on out be known as KM. We had a wonderful afternoon, despite my crazy exhaustion from a sleepless sleep study night last night. UGH. I was absolutely silly and downright out there at times from the fatigue. MM and I will be starting to do some variation of exercise and I am excited about the possibility of doing exercise stuff with friends. This is the new me (or the inner me finding her way out).

I called S today and she is going to come over on Tuesday to help me move the mattress and box spring upstairs to the soon to be guest room. The new queen size bed is fabulous - except I forgot to get a freakin' bed frame. So, I ordered one from Tar-zhay and it should arrive next week sometime. Excellent. It will be nice to have a bona fide guest room.

Enough for now, the hood on the baby sweater for BB is nearly finished and I will soon be starting the yoke of the first baby sweater I've ever made!!! Whoo hoo!

P.S. The photo is the only baby picture I have of Gracie. Isn't she a cutie?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Please be sure to register an email address when you leave your comment so I can respond to your comment (which I love to do).

Happy knitting.