Thursday, May 7, 2009

Knitting for Good - Pass It On


I'm nearly finished reading this lovely little tome, and it is time to do a drawing for who is next in the chain of knitters who want to join in and read it too.


If you leave a comment to this post before Monday, May 11th at 12 midnight ... you will be included in the drawing. The only thing is that you have to be willing to read the book, post about it on your blog, enter your location on Monica's blog and link back to her from your blog...and to have a drawing of your own when you are finished reading so it can continue its journey of good will.


Gracie will likely assist in the drawing, if that makes it any more appealing :) She's all excited and ready to roll!

4 comments:

  1. I'm entering myself! And I'd be more than happy to read, post, etc.

    And by the way, Gracie is looking especially scrumptiously adorable in that pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there
    would love to have the book passed to me if you are happy to ship oversea's [ UK]

    hugs to gracie

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't need the book, I already have it. :)
    Just wanted to say that I LOVE that photo of Gracie!! Too cute with her fur all fluffed up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gracie looks lovely. Did you enjoy the book? You read it really fast. g

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Please be sure to register an email address when you leave your comment so I can respond to your comment (which I love to do).

Happy knitting.