Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday Fill Ins


And...here we go!

1. Putting a quarter in an expired meter (I didn't know the person parked there) was my last random act of kindness. note: Gee that was a while ago, I need to get back on this...

2. Another place, another time...

3. I am hopeless in finding logic in matters of the heart.

4. Coffee, tea or diet coke, of course.

5. The poem I wrote for my sister at her wedding included how we have taken separate paths, but still remained connected. This is still true.

6. Our weather yesterday reminds me that there is hope that Spring will soon be upon us...the photo is from 2005.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping, tomorrow my plans include work, then baking a lasagna for some friends with a newborn and Sunday, I want to watch The Secret Life of Bees with Lehu!

3 comments:

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Please be sure to register an email address when you leave your comment so I can respond to your comment (which I love to do).

Happy knitting.