Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It's Tuesday














It's 8:30 am and I really should be getting out the door to go to work, but I am just dreading the cold. So, to perk up my mood a bit here is a brief gratitude list:

  1. That Chicago Sarah is home?! And I might get to see her and knit with her very very soon?
  2. That all of the four-legged animals in my house love me and want to be with me whenever I am home (this isn't always something I'm thankful for, but let's just stay focused on the positive part of it).

  3. That even though it is freezing cold, the snow is beautiful.

  4. Snow removal service.

  5. Heat

  6. WGN Radio

  7. Pink (the color, the music, the emotion)

  8. Lotion.

  9. Wii and Wii Fit

  10. My job.
What are you thankful for? If you do a list on your blog, leave a comment so I can check it out...or put it in the comments.

Happy Tuesday. I feel better now, for real.

3 comments:

  1. Great list, especially #2! I just did a list on my blog, too. Thanks for the reminder that there are so many things to be thankful for every day, even when things are going wrong all around you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the love! And want to come over to play with your Wii ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your list! The snow really is beautiful, even though it is dreadfully cold! The littles always want to go play in it, and I'm such a mean and horrible nanny, that I have a hard time saying yes! I think we make it out once per big snow, and we stay out for maybe 15 minutes before we bustle it back inside! Oh well!

    Also I left you an award on my blog last night! Go check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Please be sure to register an email address when you leave your comment so I can respond to your comment (which I love to do).

Happy knitting.