Tuesday, October 7, 2008

New Look for da Blawg

So, I got bored with the old look and now I've been "trying on" templates. I think I'll keep this one and personalize it a bit with some color and photos.

I am also contemplating a new name for the blog...gasp...but perhaps I will use this as an exercise in perseverance and stick-to-it-tive-ness and stay with what I've got. I have Madonna syndrome. I continue to want to reinvent myself and keep coming back to the same person.

The other day on Facebook, I took a "what is your true personality" and it came up with "Sweetness" -- come on now, I just don't see myself as sweet. I really don't. Maybe others do? Folks like Birdie's Mama and Chicago Sarah have known me for a while (Birdie's Mama wins that one by a landslide, we've known each other since 1988. Ho-lee Cow! Happy 20 years to us, Birdie's Mama!

The photo is a tribute to Spring and Summer. I love autumn, don't get me wrong, but I will miss the garden. Yay, more knitting!!

3 comments:

  1. I have Madonna syndrome. I continue to want to reinvent myself and keep coming back to the same person. Hahahaaaaa! Love the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new look! A girl needs to get a new hairstyle every now and then. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with roe! Sometimes we just need a new style. I love it! I love the garden stone too. I feel the same way about my garden....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Please be sure to register an email address when you leave your comment so I can respond to your comment (which I love to do).

Happy knitting.