Thursday, May 29, 2008

Gracie Wants You To Give - Contest


Gracie and I are raising money to support the Alzheimer's Association. I participate in the Memory Walk in Kalamazoo, MI.

Why Kalamazoo? Simply because my dear friends Birdie, Birdie's Mama and Birdie's Papa live there...and Birdie's Grandma is our honoree! We walk because we hope that one day Birdie will live in a world without Alzheimer's Disease.

You might note that Gracie looks dashing in purple, and although she donned this t-shirt begrudgingly, she does so with a team spirit.

Won't you please donate to my efforts to fund the good work of the Alzheimer's Association? The link is on the right, and here.


Contest Details are on the right...

4 comments:

  1. Hey there, NSCKG, I just got to catch up with your May posts I missed, all the fun ones about birthday celebrations and presents--you got some really great knitterly gifts!

    Gracie is looking too adorable in her t-shirt. That muzzle of hers is just so kissable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great photo of Gracie! :)

    Wonderful cause too.... very sweet of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracie sure looks cute in her swaeter,
    great acuse too,
    all the best with it
    Angie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Please be sure to register an email address when you leave your comment so I can respond to your comment (which I love to do).

Happy knitting.