Sunday, March 2, 2008

7 Random Things About Me

Quite some time ago, Lisa posted 7 Random Things and backchannelled me with a slight challenge (actually, she said, "Why haven't you done the 7 Random Things..."). Then, Miss Me did her list...

So, here is mine. In random order of no significance whatsoever...

  1. I have the same birthday as Joan Collins. I don't know how I feel about this.
  2. I take Splenda in my coffee and Equal in my tea. I don't know why, but any other combo just doesn't work for me.
  3. I tend to crack myself up, frequently in fact. Most of the time I'm the only one amused (I might start giggling right now, actually).
  4. I knew how to play Euchre in college but now I have no clue.
  5. I love playing board games.
  6. I really like the dehydrated marshmallows in Swiss Miss Cocoa...more than Nestle's.
  7. Two of my favorite TV shows start with L: Lost and L Word.
  8. I am a Gemini, through and through. Except when I'm not. (again, cracking myself up)
  9. I just agreed with my friend Chicago Sarah that I would exercise with her. I am actually excited about this, I think it will help...plus, it's fun to hang out with her.
  10. My 8th Grade English teacher was a photographer who exhibited at the Ann Arbor Art Fair. I liked him so much that my dad and I enlarged a photograph that I took of Old Faithful, framed it, I wrote a poem about Old Faithful and we gave it to him when I graduated from middle school.
Well, that's it. I'm not tagging anyone, but if you decide to comment, you might as well be tagged. If you decide to do a list, let me know so I can check it out.

8 comments:

  1. aww, the art fair :) i miss it! my godmother lives in ann arbor, so we went when i was young, then i would go in the summer while i was going to school there. sometimes i really wish i could go back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great list! You so make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good list....fun answers too.

    P.S. You are one of the winners in my contest!!!! Come on over to see your prize!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No lists from me, but a stern warning. Cameras at the fitness center will be confiscated. :)

    And...I was cracking up after #1. You are very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, I'm going to consider myself tagged, having read it. :)

    How are Gracie and Georgie?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cameras not allowed at the fitness center.....that is cracking me up because I would not want them there either.

    I love your answers. You always crack me up too. I might have to add whose birthday I share on my blog....but since it is a holiday that we all share, I might not!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love reading these! Sharing a birthday with Joan Collins--maybe you can channel her somehow. That might be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great list - i love board games, too. especially scrabble!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Please be sure to register an email address when you leave your comment so I can respond to your comment (which I love to do).

Happy knitting.