Sunday, February 17, 2008

SITMT Contests

Well, I missed the contest for Valentine's Day...since I'm not at 'home' it is hard to post pictures so there won't be pictures today.

Contest 2: Spring Knitting

My spring knitting plans:

I will finish the Secret of the Stole ii KAL (I'm halfway through the second clue now).
I will make another stole (maybe a smaller one)
I will use stash and make cute things that make me smile.

Contest 3: Share the Yarn Love

In No Particular Order (added 2/18/08)

  1. Knit Picks Shadow
  2. Austermann Steppe
  3. Tahki Stacy Charles New Tweed
  4. Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk
  5. Karabella Aurora
  6. Malabrigo (I covet some laceweight)
  7. Art Yarns Ultramerino
  8. Tofutsies
  9. Elsebeth Lavold AL (but I would LOVE to try Hempathy)
  10. Claudia Handpaint
I love many many more...

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Please be sure to register an email address when you leave your comment so I can respond to your comment (which I love to do).

Happy knitting.