Monday, November 19, 2007

Thankful Tuesday



Since Thursday has gone to the dogs, I am going to re-institute my Gratitude Day for Tuesday. It does not have the ring to it that Thankful Thursday did but it's the content that matters, right?

I am really thankful for Chicago Sarah whose comment about naming sheep and cows tickles me to no end. I am also thankful for her consistent respect and kindness. I'm so blessed to know you, girlfriend!

I'm thankful for situation comedies on television, because I need belly laughs sometimes after long days at work.

I'm thankful for my job.

Oh, and yarn. Love yarn.

Mwah!

1 comment:

  1. Well, who wouldn't love yarn?! :) It's good stuff, after all...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Please be sure to register an email address when you leave your comment so I can respond to your comment (which I love to do).

Happy knitting.