Saturday, June 30, 2007

All's Well that Ends Well?


Perhaps. Our basement is now exceedingly clean. I don't know if I've ever seen it this clean and sanitized (so they say), but I LIKE it!

DP is at the homodepot today picking up a tube so I can rig our dehumidifier up to drain into the drain instead of having to empty it all the time. She's also getting new filters for the A/C since the ones we had were soggy to say the least. I have NO idea what else she will come home with, it will be a little like Christmas or Hanukkah.

In the midst (no, not mist) of it all I did some knitting...not the clearest photo, but indicative of the progress made thus far. I am pretty pleased with it. I just need to find that other skein of grey...I want to make a cabled hat too. I am a madwoman, I do know this. I also finished the band on Birdie's Papa's hat, but since he might see this blog o' mine I am going to wait until I've mailed it to him to post the pic. Sorry.

BTW the package the other day was a big space heater for the upstairs which DP found for an amazing price. Not very exciting, but nonetheless important.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my... a trip to Home Depot alone....In our house that's dangerous. I can't wait to hear what she brought home...

    I love the scarf so far! We don't need scarves or hats to much here, but I make them sometimes....so I can't wait to see the FO.

    Glad to hear that the basement sage has an excellent ending too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Please be sure to register an email address when you leave your comment so I can respond to your comment (which I love to do).

Happy knitting.