Thursday, May 31, 2007

WW Update


While I am focusing on just staying on goal each day, the numbers don't lie so I will share them with you. (Pic in orange is from 3/24/07, the day I started WW. In blue is 5/15/07). I had to cover my eyes because I was squinting and it looked ridiculous.

Starting Weight: 245.8
Current Weight: 231.4
Total Lost to date: 14.4

First 10% Goal: 221.2 (24.6 lbs)
(just over 10 lbs to go)

I don't know what my "lifetime" goal is...I am just focused on feeling better. Hooray!

(Pink top photo was taken yesterday.)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! You look fabulous and I'm really impressed...I'm looking forward to seeing you in a little over a week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Please be sure to register an email address when you leave your comment so I can respond to your comment (which I love to do).

Happy knitting.