Sunday, September 20, 2009

FO Fun!


One of my dearest friends turns 30 tomorrow. Last night, his partner's family threw a lovely party for him. I, of course, provided the socks.

The yarn: Austermann Step with Aloe Vera and Jojoba Oil. Colors: navy blue, grey, sea green and cream. NICE to work with, quick knit. I did a cables and seed stitch kind of a deal.

He took this pic from his phone and emailed it this morning. I have a list growing of very appreciative hand-knit object recipients. I am happy.

2 comments:

  1. Great socks! Isn't it nice to knit for people who appreciate it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the socks. It's so nice to knit for appreciative recipients!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Please be sure to register an email address when you leave your comment so I can respond to your comment (which I love to do).

Happy knitting.