Thursday, September 24, 2009

Autumn in the Air

I am one who prefers the transitional seasons, so autumn is pure joy for me. I love the colors and the smells in the air, apples, pumpkins, warm cider with cinnamon...

Gracie seems to be sniffing for something...she has an amazing sense of smell especially for such delicacies as (fill in gross thing here). But she's so cute with her sniffy explorations, I just have to share them...


Mmm...something is in the air.




Where is it?!


Golden Determination

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the photos. Gracie still looks quite the pup in the center photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she smells fall! Cooler weather! Maybe Ella sent her a scent-o-gram! Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos of Gracie! She looks so happy!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Please be sure to register an email address when you leave your comment so I can respond to your comment (which I love to do).

Happy knitting.