Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

And...here we go!

1. When I look to the left, I see a pile of mail to be sorted.

2. The back room/den is the room that has the best view in my home.

3. Let it work for you.

4. ??? done dirt cheap!

5. Voting is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.

6. If you have any old Addi Turbos that you are not using feel free to send them my way, they will have a very happy home here.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing Birdie, tomorrow my plans include driving to Michigan and Sunday, I want to get my hair cut!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Please be sure to register an email address when you leave your comment so I can respond to your comment (which I love to do).

Happy knitting.