Friday, December 19, 2008

Bring Me To Life

This is fun. I found it on Facebook...

1. Put Your iTunes (or other MP3 Player, I have a Sansa thank you) on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Tag at least 10 friends

What do your friends think of you?
Pat Benetar the Ooh Ooh Song {I'm full of surprises, and my brain moves about as rapidly as this song does - most of the time...plus, I'm not one for illusions in life http://www.musicsonglyrics.com/P/patbenatarlyrics/patbenataroohoohsonglyrics.htm}

If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say?
Pink's Family Portrait {oddly, I do connect much of my life experiences back to family...and I suppose I talk about my dad a lot...and again, this song is about illusions in life and how they are not of much use}

How would you describe yourself?
Lynyrd Skynyrd Freebird {omg, for real...this is true}

What do you like in a guy/girl?
{Hilarious} American Honky Tonk Bar Association by Garth Brooks {Lehu is about as far from a country gal, but I have to say I do like the definition of some kind of culture. She's Italian and Polish in ethnicity...it's all good...I guess}

How do you feel today?
Kid Rock Saturday's Alright ... {yeah, I'm starting 10 days off...this one applies}

What is your life’s purpose?
Peaceful Easy Feeling by the Eagles {enough said}

What is your motto?
My Immortal by Evanescence {there are days....]

What do you think about very often?
Purple Rain by Prince and the Revolution {well, if you count the purple 100% Merino sweater I'm making for a friend's baby...or maybe all reminiscing I've been doing on FB lately}


What is 2 + 2?
Schadenfreude from Avenue Q {I have no idea}


What do you think of your best friend?
Dar Williams As Cool As I am {just too funny}

What do you think of the person you like?
Nikka Costa Everybody Got Their Something {ferr sherr, uh huh!!} I LOVE this song and it needs to be cranked up to have full effect.

What is your life story?
Gwen Stefani Hollaback Girl{this is absolutely true, and when it's not, I want it to be true...remember the lyrics are Ain't No Hollaback Girl}

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Liz Phair's Take a Look {I do want to leave a legacy, but I might still be too young to want that yet...}

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Eagles Hotel California {not sure this is a good thing, oh dear me}

What will you dance to at your wedding?
The Go-Go's Beatnik Beach {oh, yeah! so fun. we didn't actually have dancing at our wedding...}

What will they play at your funeral?
George Benson the Masquerade {hmm...}

What is your hobby/interest?
Dixie Chicks Landslide {I have so many hobbies that I sometimes get overwhelmed with supplies. You know what that's like}

What is your biggest fear?
Natalie Imbruglia Goodbye {if I think too much, I will cry here...my biggest fear has already happened}

What is your biggest secret?
Liz Phair Baby Got Going from Charmed Soundtrack {maybe I have a secret Burlesque dancer personality...not sure}

What do you think of your friends?
Odetta and Larry - Old Blue {this is a folk song about a trusty dog sung by my step father when he was younger than I am now...banjo and all. It is comfortable and homey and fun...

What will you post this as?
Bring Me to Life Evanescence

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I always suspected there was a burlesque dancer in you trying to escape... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Please be sure to register an email address when you leave your comment so I can respond to your comment (which I love to do).

Happy knitting.