Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Been a Busy Non-Blogging Gal

I do apologize for my absence...not to worry it is for good reasons.

  1. It is summer and I want to be outside.
  2. Gracie is doing great, and it's fun to play with her.
  3. We got a Wii and I've been obsessed with Bowling and Tennis.
  4. More on the Wii: I do better left handed than right handed. Hmm.
  5. I've been knitting!
  6. I'm coordinating two swaps on Ravelry: Saucy Knitters II and Golden Retriever Lovers
  7. My newest niece (and her parents) are in town.
  8. More on the niece: there's some kind of connection I have with her...she's amazing. My brother called me the baby whisperer. Weird, huh?
  9. I've been trying to clean out my closet, literally not figuratively. Figuratively, it's pretty clean.
  10. Work is busy.
Pics of projects to come. One is a ___ from Knitscene for ___. I finished a ___ for ___, it's really pretty. I used Dream in Color Smooshy that Anita sent me - LOVE IT!! Pics after gifts have been bestowed upon their giftees.

ETA: Oh yeah, and I'm making a Clapotis for ___.

4 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet picture!! You're such a good Auntie. :)

    Love the MadLibs knitting disclosure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a sweet picture! Glad you're having a good (and productive) summer of knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a lovely, lovely pic.

    I'm planning on spending some time in a lake this week, away from the computer! Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Please be sure to register an email address when you leave your comment so I can respond to your comment (which I love to do).

Happy knitting.