Friday, December 14, 2007

Frolic on Friday

I was just reading through my email (I subscribe to a g'zillion knitting lists) and saw these how freaking cute!!! I don't know that I need the pattern, but I think I'm going to consider them as gift ideas --- for next year.

I've restarted my socks for the SITM Twice exchange at least 6 times now. I'm not sure what my problem is, short of not paying close enough attention. I keep thinking that I'd like to try a cool pattern, but then find that my knitting is not even from one side to the other with the Magic Cast on for toe-up socks. Ahh, it is all part of the adventure. I do know that my knitting has gotten a lot looser and my hands don't hurt anymore, so this is a vast improvement (since I started really knitting a few years ago).

Well, it's late and Gracie is desperately wanting to play tug and/or fetch...

4 comments:

  1. I love the ornaments. Why am I trying to churn out hats, bags, etc when I could be doing that?! Poor planning on my part. :) Oh yeah, just finished knitting another hat...have to seam it up but I want to wait until I'm awake for that part. Enjoy the snow with Gracie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I went to Knitwerks today! By accident! and bought sock yarn in the Ravenswood colorway (also by accident?...probably not)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the ornament link. I've been thinking I might make some of these this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ravenswood...sounds yummy! I'm with you chicago sarah, wht didn't we all just knit the minis?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Please be sure to register an email address when you leave your comment so I can respond to your comment (which I love to do).

Happy knitting.